Courthouse OPEN with restricted services
The Wagoner County Sheriff's Office would like to provide some clarity about the Wagoner County Courthouse in accordance with Wagoner County District Judge Kirkley's Order. The Wagoner County Courthouse is currently OPEN with restricted services until March 30th, 2020.
Beginning March 16th, 2020 docket schedules are ordered as follows:
Please contact the individual Judge's office to set plea dates.
- Emergency Protective Order Hearings; Involuntary Commitment Hearings; and Delinquent Hearings shall all be heard on the regularly scheduled docket.
- Deprived Dockets shall be modified as follows: Those cases ending in an ODD number shall be heard at 1:00 PM and those cases ending in an EVEN number shall be heard at 3:00 PM on the regularly scheduled dates.
- Regarding Confirmation Hearings, the Attorneys of Record shall present their Orders on the scheduled date after announcements are made in the Courtroom and Hallway.
- All Agreed Orders, Motions and Orders, and Scheduling Orders shall be mailed to the assigned Judge for signature.
- The Jail Administrator shall make sure no symptomatic inmates are brought to the Courtrooms. If special accommodations are necessary, please advise the assigned Judge.
- The Judiciary will re-assess the restrictions now in place on or about March 27th 2020.
Until March the 30th 2020 the following dockets shall be postponed:
- Family/Domestic dockets; Probate and Guardianships; All Civil Cases except Entry and Detainers; All Criminal Conference/Disposition Dockets (felony and misdemeanors).
- Entry and Detainers shall be heard on the regularly scheduled dockets (all other small claims cases are postponed.)
- All in custody arraignments shall be done by Skype/Video Conferencing on regularly scheduled dates.
- Application Termination and Preliminary Hearings that are at issue shall be conducted on regularly scheduled dates.