For further information, directly contact the Jail at: 918-485-7730
INMATE COMMISSARY PRIVILEGES
Each inmate has a commissary account using Tiger Commissary. Family members may apply money to inmate accounts either by using the kiosk located in the lobby of the detention facility at 307 E Cherokee, Wagoner OK, 74467, or by depositing funds via online at www.tigercommissary.com. The kiosk may only be accessed during Courthouse business hours, Monday-Friday (8:00-4:30), and/or during visitation hours on Saturday - Sunday (12:30-3:30). Cash, credit cards and debit cards can be used at our kiosk but online, only credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Inmates are allowed to purchase hygiene products, snacks, phone services, etc. with funds received on their account.
To apply money to an inmate account or to place an online order for commissary for an inmate, click on the link below:
Weekly commissary orders are placed on Thursday. Orders must be called in no later than 8:00 am each Thursday.
|Office Visit with the Physician:||$8.00|
|Over the Counter Medication||$4.00/week|
|Detox Protocol: (Includes medication and blood pressure monitoring x 1 week)||$12.00|
- Department of Corrections inmates will not be billed for medical expenses by the county.
- Inmates sentenced to this facility for 6 months or longer shall pay $4.00 per month for each medication verses paying $4.00 per week.
- Any financial cost of pre-existing medical conditions resulting from a self-inflicted incident, will be the responsibility of the inmate.
- Outside medications may only be given to the inmate once approved by the medical staff and must be in the original prescription bottle with the inmate's name on the label.
- Due to HIPAA laws, jail staff may not notify any persons of an inmate's medical condition without written consent from the inmate.
For further information, please contact the medical staff at 918-485-7734.