For further information, directly contact the Jail at: 918-485-7730
INMATE COMMISSARY PRIVILEGES
Each inmate has a commissary account using Tiger Commissary. Family members may apply money to inmate accounts by depositing funds via online. To apply money to an inmate account or to place an online order for commissary for an inmate, click on the link below:
Weekly commissary orders are placed on Thursday. Orders must be called in no later than 8:00 am each Thursday.
(Visitation schedule is subject to change without notice)
All visitation is done through our vendor City Tele Coin on a kiosk-based system. Indigent inmates may request to have a free online visit. We also provide a kiosk for visitors to use in our lobby. This can be accessed Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
To have a free online visit set up please contact us at 918-485-7730
Inmates have the ability to correspond with family and friends by mail, inmates can also receive mail from the same. It is important to note, all mail is opened and checked for contraband (illegal smuggled items) prior to being given to the inmate. A reminder that assisting in or bringing contraband into any detention facility may be punishable in a court of law. If you would like to correspond with an inmate by mail, please use the address listed below. Inmates will not be allowed to correspond with other inmates whether in the same facility or another facility. Correspondence must include your first and last name as well as your return address. If this is not included on the letter, it will be returned to you.
Items not Allowed:
- Polaroid Pictures
- More than 3-5 Photos per letter
- Pens, pencils, stamps, envelopes, blank paper, cards with musical devices, etc.
- Only items that can be scanned will be processed
c/o Wagoner County Detention Center
307 E Cherokee
Wagoner OK 74467
INMATE DROP LIST
We are not accepting drop offs at this time. Inmates may purchase hygiene items, whites, over the counter medical supplies, etc. using Tiger Commissary. Family members can also order these items online through Tiger Commissary. No items for outside online vendors will be accepted. Amazon order or any other online retailer will be rejected
Wagoner County Detention Center uses CTC or City Tele Coin to provide inmate phone services.
To register for a direct pay account call (318) 746-1114 or visit http://www.citytelecoin.com
After your account has been created you can download the City Tele Coin app from iTunes or Google Play.
To video chat and send emails using the app or the City Tele Coin website, select the facility to set up a remote account for the inmate.
INMATE MEDICAL SERVICES
Wagoner County Jail provides medical service 24/7 on site. We strive to provide a higher level of care and service to those who are incarcerated. The medical staff consists of a medical doctor, Licensed practical nurses, EMTs, and CNAs. All medical staff members are sheriffs' office employees.
Medical fees are withdrawn from inmate commissary account, unless the inmate is deemed indigent. For indigent inmates, medical fees are added onto their court costs and fines. There is no charge for the inmate to be seen by the medical assistant or nurse.
Medical Fees are as Follows:
Office Visit with the Physician:
Over the Counter Medication
Detox Protocol: (Includes medication and blood pressure monitoring x 1 week)
- Department of Corrections inmates will not be billed for medical expenses by the county.
- Inmates sentenced to this facility for 6 months or longer shall pay $4.00 per month for each medication verses paying $4.00 per week.
- Any financial cost of pre-existing medical conditions resulting from a self-inflicted incident, will be the responsibility of the inmate.
- Outside medications may only be given to the inmate once approved by the medical staff and must be in the original prescription bottle with the inmate's name on the label.
- Due to HIPAA laws, jail staff may not notify any persons of an inmate's medical condition without written consent from the inmate.
For further information, please contact the medical staff at 918-485-7734.